Follow these simple step-by-step instructions:
1. Sanitize bottles by standing them for at least two minutes in an Iodophor solution (1 Tablespoon Iodophor in five gallons of water). After emptying them, store the bottles upside down in their cases until ready to use. If possible, sanitize your bottles several days before you need them.
2. Boil Priming Sugar in 1/2 to 3/4 cup water.
3. Siphon beer from glass Secondary Fermentor back to your sanitized Primary Fermentor.
4. Thoroughly stir Priming Sugar syrup into the beer.
5. With your Bottle Filler, fill your bottles to within 1/2 inch of the top. Cap, and set aside to carbonate for 1-2 weeks at room temperature.
6. Chill down a bottle and pop the cap. Pour gently to leave the yeast sediment behind. Enjoy!
Siphon the beer gently into sanitized bottles...
If you like our content, please share the love.