FT Blanc Soft - Enological Tannin, 50 g Write a review
FT Blanc Soft is a tannin product used to balance wines that will potentially be a little harsh, such as wines with a TA on the high side, those with a rough tannin profile, or wines that seem too dry. FT Blanc Soft will lend a softness and fuller mouthfeel which can be perceived as a mild sweetness. This product is not limited to grape wines, any fruit or honey based wine which needs an added softness to come into balance can benefit from FT Blanc Soft.
- Appropriate for: White, Rosé, Red, and Fruit Wines, Cider, Mead
- Effects: Improved Mouthfeel and Softness - Perception of Sweetness
- Tannin Source: Oak Gall Nut
- Dosage Rate: 1 - 3 g per 5 gal
- Addition time: After Pressing
How to Use
Use 1 to 3 g for every 5 gallons of juice after pressing. Add as powder to the juice in the fermentor, stirring thoroughly or add to juice after it is racked off gross fruit lees (if settling juice before fermentation).