Yogurt Culture - Bulgarian 411 - treats 2 liters of milk Write a review
Members also receive a 10% back dividend. On this item, the dividend is $0.29. Click for details.
Yogurt Culture - Bulgarian 411. This yogurt starter culture consists of Steptococcus Thermophilus and Lactococcus Bulgaricus. It is similar in nature to Thermophillic B culture but contains more Lactococcus Bulgaricus. Optimum temperature is 95-105F.
How to Use
Cheese Starter Culture Guide:
Lactic Acid Producers
- LC: Lactococcus Cremoris - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- LL: Lactococcus Lactis - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- LB: Lactococcus Delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus - 95-105 °F (35-41 °C)
CO2 and Diacetyl Producers
- LD: Lactococcus Lactis ssp. Diacetylactis - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- LM: Lactococcus Mesenteroids - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- ST*: Streptococcus Thermophilus - 95-105 °F (35-41 °C)
*Also produces Lactic Acid
Shipping Details Qualifies for Free Shipping!
To trigger FREE SHIPPING in your cart, ensure you have met the $79 minimum and have omitted any items that are subject to shipping charges.