1. Sanitize bottles, caps and all bottling equipment by submerging them for at least two minutes in an Iodophor solution (1 Tablespoon Iodophor in five gallons of water). After emptying them, store the bottles upside down in their cases until ready to use. You may sanitize your bottles several days before you need them.
2. Boil Priming Sugar (usually 5 oz Corn Sugar) in 1/2 to 3/4 cup water.
3. Siphon beer from your Secondary Fermentor back to your sanitized Primary Fermentor, a sanitized bottling bucket, or a steam sanitized boiling kettle.
4. Thoroughly stir Priming Sugar syrup into the beer.
Siphon the beer gently into sanitized bottles...
5. With your Bottle Filler, fill your bottles to within 1/2 inch of the top. Cap, and set aside in a dark place to carbonate for 1-2 weeks in a place with temperatures between 60° and 70° F.
6. Chill down a bottle and pop the cap. Pour gently to leave the yeast sediment behind. Enjoy!