All our supplies are guaranteed for one year. Request for refunds occurring more than 30 days after the date of purchase on non-defective goods may be granted as a store credit if the goods are returned in their original condition. Yeast is perishable and should be refrigerated on arrival (best used in 60 to 90 days). No refunds are allowed on sales of living organisms such as yeast and bacteria. Call us at 707-544-2520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if a return is necessary. All returns will be performed by refund to the credit card on file from your last purchase.
IF YOU ORDERED BY DELIVERY, PLEASE CALL US AT 707-544-2520.
IF YOU PICKED UP YOUR GOODS AT OUR PHYSICAL LOCATION, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
1. Call 707-544-2520 or email email@example.com to let us know you will be dropping off items for return and refund.
2. Note that live organisms such as yeast and bacteria may not be returned.
3. Put your return items in a grocery bag, if possible, or make a paper sign for larger items with the word “RETURN” written large as well as the full name used to make the original purchase. Please also print and use THIS FORM and attached it to your return bag/paper sign.
4. Place the return on a shelf in our PICKUP TRAILER in front of our warehouse.
5. We will refund to the credit card on file from your last purchase.