About Scheduling a Private Instruction
This is Lesson 10 of our home cidermaking lesson plan. Our private instruction lesson plans are instruction only. They do not include beverage/food production on site or any beverage/food handling.
Carbonated Cider - Bottling, Kegging and Counter Pressure Filling Carbonated Cider
Approximate lesson time: 40-60 minutes
This Lesson 10 Plan Includes:
- Preparing for Bottling: Acid, stability (cold stabilization, malo, RS), sulfite
- Bottle Types: selecting the right bottle for the cider
- Bottling with Live Yeast and Sugar
- Kegging: Discussion of the gases and the general equipment involved. Still vs carbonated.
- Counter Pressure Bottle Filling: How to Setup and Use a CP filler to bottle direct from keg.