Zinfandel Grape Juice Concentrate - 60 oz Bag - 2021 Crop Year - Lodi, California
Members receive 15% OFF all items, everyday, for the entire year of their membership period.Click for details.
On hand: 14
This Zinfandel varietal grape concentrate is popular for adding to wines during fermentation for sugar adjustment, as well as for back-sweetening and color additions.
It is a product of Lodi, California and is 100% natural.
Sulfite has been added in the range of 50-100 ppm for storage stability. We recommend that the product is stored under refrigeration to avoid unintended fermentation.
- Brix & Crop Year: We test the sugar concentration in °Brix and print it on the label of each bag of concentrate along with the crop year. Brix levels will vary from batch to batch, but will typically be around 68 °Brix.
- Packaging: Oxygen-barrier mylar bags with resealable zip-lock closure.
- Storage: Store in the refrigerator to avoid unintended fermentation.
How to Use
To Calculate A Desired Sugar Increase in Brix by Adding Concentrate:
- Add ~1.9 fluid ounces of grape concentrate (standard 68 Brix) per gallon to increase Brix by 1
- Volume of concentrate to add =
= (Volume of juice x Desired Brix increase) / Brix in Concentrate
Pickup Locations Available for This Item Shipping Details Qualifies for Free Shipping!
To trigger FREE SHIPPING in your cart, ensure you have met the $79 minimum and have omitted any items that are subject to shipping charges.
How to Return Goods for Refund
All our supplies are guaranteed for one year. Request for refunds occurring more than 30 days after the date of purchase on non-defective goods may be granted as a store credit if the goods are returned in their original condition. Yeast is perishable and should be refrigerated on arrival. No refunds are allowed on sales of living organisms such as yeast and bacteria.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS ON RETURNING GOODS.