Farmhouse Culture - MA4001 - 25DCU Write a review
Farmhouse Culture MA4001, Many Cheese types (5DCU). Use for 250 - 500 liters of milk. This cheese starter culture is composed of Lactococcus Lactis, Lactococcus Cremosis, Lactococcus Lactis susp. Diacetylactis, and Streptococcus Thermophilus. Acidification rate is moderate, diacetyl production is low to moderate, with some gas production. Recommended for use with chevre, fromage blanc, camembert, most soft cheeses. Temperature range spans mesophillic and thermophillic ranges.
How to Use
Cheese Starter Culture Guide:
Lactic Acid Producers
- LC: Lactococcus Cremoris - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- LL: Lactococcus Lactis - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- LB: Lactococcus Delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus - 95-105 °F (35-41 °C)
CO2 and Diacetyl Producers
- LD: Lactococcus Lactis ssp. Diacetylactis - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- LM: Lactococcus Mesenteroids - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- ST*: Streptococcus Thermophilus - 95-105 °F (35-41 °C)
*Also produces Lactic Acid
Shipping Details Qualifies for Free Shipping!
To trigger FREE SHIPPING in your cart, ensure you have met the $59 minimum and have omitted any items that are subject to shipping charges.