Feta Culture - Choozit MT1 - 10 DCU
Members receive 15% OFF all items, everyday, for the entire year of their membership period.Click for details.
10 DCU size - Manufactured by Danisco in France. This cheese starter culture is composed of Lactococcus Lactis, Lactococcus Cremoris, Streptococcus Thermophilus, and Lactococcus Bulgaricus. Acidification rate is very high. Recommended for use in feta cheese.
Cheese Starter Culture Guide:
Lactic Acid Producers
- LC: Lactococcus Cremoris - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- LL: Lactococcus Lactis - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- LB: Lactococcus Delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus - 95-105 °F (35-41 °C)
CO2 and Diacetyl Producers
- LD: Lactococcus Lactis ssp. Diacetylactis - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- LM: Lactococcus Mesenteroids - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- ST*: Streptococcus Thermophilus - 95-105 °F (35-41 °C)
*Also produces Lactic Acid
How to Use
10 DCU size treats up to 130 gallons / 500 liters of milk.
Shipping Details Qualifies for Free Shipping!
To trigger FREE SHIPPING in your cart, ensure you have met the $79 minimum and have omitted any items that are subject to shipping charges.