Feta Culture - Choozit MT1 - 10 DCU Write a review
Members also receive a 10% back dividend. On this item, the dividend is $1.26. Click for details.
Feta Culture (ChoozitMT1) - 10 units/500 liter production total. This cheese starter culture is composed of Lactococcus Lactis, Lactococcus Cremoris, Streptococcus Thermophilus, and Lactococcus Bulgaricus. Acidification rate is very high. Recommended for use in feta cheese.
How to Use
Cheese Starter Culture Guide:
Lactic Acid Producers
- LC: Lactococcus Cremoris - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- LL: Lactococcus Lactis - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- LB: Lactococcus Delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus - 95-105 °F (35-41 °C)
CO2 and Diacetyl Producers
- LD: Lactococcus Lactis ssp. Diacetylactis - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- LM: Lactococcus Mesenteroids - 77-86 °F (25-30 °C)
- ST*: Streptococcus Thermophilus - 95-105 °F (35-41 °C)
*Also produces Lactic Acid
Shipping Details Qualifies for Free Shipping!
To trigger FREE SHIPPING in your cart, ensure you have met the $59 minimum and have omitted any items that are subject to shipping charges.