The Iron Forge Horizontal Craft Brewery - Heavy Duty Kettles - 20 Gallon Write a review
Members also receive a 10% back dividend. On this item, the dividend is $265.50. Click for details.
The Iron Forge horizontal craft brewery is the ultimate setup for advanced home brewers looking for convenience and ease of use, without taking themselves out of the brewing equation. Manufactured by The Beverage People, the Iron Forge was designed and built with our customers in mind. A bulletproof steel frame supports three spacious 25 gallon (100 quart), dual-ported, heavy duty stainless steel kettles which are the perfect size for brewing 20 gallon batches. Two Chugger pumps with bleeder valves will save your back from lifting heavy kettles of wort or water while giving precise control over flow rates between kettles. Connecting the heat tolerant silicone hoses is a breeze with our cam and groove couplers, which offer the sanitation and security of tri-clover clamps without the price tag. The recirculating return ring and false bottom mash design of The Iron Forge system results in cleaner, clearer wort The Iron Forge is just as at home in your garage as it is serving as a professional pilot brewing system at the local craft brewery.
The Iron Forge Features:
- Three (3) 25 gallon heavy duty stainless steel kettles w/ tri-clad bottoms and dual welded 1/2" FPT ports.
- False bottom for the mash kettle provides easy, efficient run off and decreased risk of stuck mashes.
- Two (2) chugger pumps with high temperature polysulfone heads
- Heavy duty 1"x2" steel frame is built to take any abuse you can throw at it
- The frame sits on locking casters on for easing moving and storage
- Cam and lock quick disconnect fittings for flawless transfers from kettle to kettle
- High temperature silicone tubing is safe and easy to clean/sanitize
- Copper wort return ring makes mash recirculation and sparging simple
Item is not eligible for free shipping. Standard shipping rates apply. For more information see our Shipping Policy