Tannin Complex - Blended tannins derived from Oak and Quebracho trees. 50 g Write a review
Tannin Complex is added during wine aging to help protect against oxidation while adding color stability and building tannin structure. More thoroughly polymerized than more aggressive tannin products. Can also be used as a cellaring tannin. Use 1- 6 g per 5 gallons for cellaring or less for bottling.
- Appropriate for: Red Wines
- Effects: oxidation prevention - tannin structure enhancement - color stability
- Tannin Source: Oak and Quebracho
- Dosage Rate: 1 - 6 g per 5 gallons
- Addition time: late cellaring and/or 4-6 weeks before bottling
How to Use
During cellaring or before bottling, mix powder with wine while racking.
Shipping Details Qualifies for Free Shipping!
To trigger FREE SHIPPING in your cart, ensure you have met the $59 minimum and have omitted any items that are subject to shipping charges.